Monday, January 13, 2014

It is Monday... January 13




Visit Teach Mentor Texts and Unleashing Readers to find out more about It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? and link to other participating blogs.




More about Zebra Forest on the Author's Website







It's the Tell Tale Heart for the early reader set, only no gore and a much happier ending.






The Bud and I are both huge Zita fans and were so excited to read a digital ARC of the Return of Zita the Spacegirl last week.
Zita fans everywhere are going to love this action packed end to the Zita trilogy.
Look for Return of Zita the Spacegirl at your local bookstore this May.


Zita the Spacegirl Book 1:



Zita the Spacegirl Book 2 - Legends of Zita the Spacegirl:

















Any other Avatar: The Last Airbender fans out there?





3 comments:

  1. Boxers and Saints was great! I just got started on his new book coming out in July, The Shadow Hero. Have a great week! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-1NY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Laura, my daughter simply adored Boxers and Saints. Finished it within the day, and was just wrapped up in the story. I hope to read it this year. :) Zebra Forest looks interesting too! Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Zebra Forest on my shelves waiting for me, and I'm delighted to hear there is another Zita coming in May. The Avatar comics are in my reading queue as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete